Araucaria araucana in West Norway, Poul Søndergaard, 2003 PDF

Araucaria araucana has its natural distribution in the Andes Mountains between 37o and 40o S and between 600 and 1800 m.a.s.l. Around 1960 its distribution area was estimated at 250,000 - 300,000 ha, with 75% on the Chilean side of the border, and the remaining 25% in Argentina (Hueck 1966). 

Back to list